Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Transitioning for our 8 months of stateside ministry:

Kathy and I are settled back in VA for this 8 months of stateside ministry.  I'm about finished with building a work-space in a corner of my garage.  Pray that this office/study/man-cave will be a productive place leading to the spread of the Gospel.
Currently we are enjoying special guests.  Chris (our son), Nancy, Silas, & Kira are here from TX.
I've begun making preparation for a fall hybrid class.  It will require me being in Palau for a couple of weeks.
I've also started on my stateside, "assistant to the LMUSA Global Ministries director" job.  It will take me to the Midwest at the end of the month.

Part of the "Live Ready" has some of our thoughts.  The rest is about a work we've been involved in from the beginning--planting a church among the Awa of Northern Ecuador.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/75206042dedc0e594a1b74871/files/Live_Ready_June_2016.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment