Monday, May 22, 2017

Latter May Update:

I write from my son, Chris's apartment in College Station, Texas. We arrived back in Covington the night of May 1. I'll be back in Guam on June 2. Kathy will follow about a month later.
After caring for some home-owner stuff in Covington, and working on IRS forms, FUN, and preaching at our home church, Covington Bible Church, we traveled to Louisiana to see Chad & his family, and then made our way, here. It's a full time, but good. thanks to the internet, I've been able to stay in touch with what's going on at PIU, and I've worked a couple of hours most days. We worshiped at the "First West, Fairbanks," where Chad pastors and were able to hear him preach on Mother's Day. Then yesterday we heard Christ preach at Grace Bible, College Station, where he and his family attend. That's pretty special.
Over at the "The View Through My Keyhole" I posted some thoughts about the church and a class I'll be teaching later this summer.
We appreciate your prayers for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment