Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Latest PIU Newsletter



Hi,
Merry Christmas.
We have plans to send out a Christmas communique, but right now I want to make you aware of latest edition of The Tide's Currents.
Since this is what we do, I suppose you could say that in many ways this publication represents a ministry report from us. A couple of the articles are either by me, or directly about us. One article that I'm very pleased with is an interview between me and one of our instructors, Iotaka Choram. It will help you understand some of the cultural issues we have to deal with. Or maybe I should say it will help you understand some of the cultural issues that we force on others by our presence here. Either way, I think it will help you understand what we are about.

A couple of real quick things:

  • We will be on this side of the globe through the Holidays.

  • By God's grace, we are enjoying good health.

We are praying for those of you who are facing severe winter weather.

Here is the link to the latest Tide's Currents.


By His Grace,
H&K

No comments:

Post a Comment