Saturday, December 17, 2016

Doing Missions on a cold winter's day

On the other end of my living room two TV-trays are set up as a temporary work area.  We are send me a note.
sending out Christmas letters, prayer letters, and thank you notes to those who partner with us in our ministry.  It's quite a pile of paper, envelopes and labels, with a couple computers thrown in for good measure.  I'm going to take a batch of letters to the post office this morning.  We also sent an email version of our Christmas letter and missionary update.  If you didn't get one and would like one,

I'm very much aware of what a team effort missions is.

For most of my life I was involved on the other end of the process.  From the end I'm on now, I'm gaining a new perspective.  It is good.

THANK YOU!


I'm about to break a cardinal rule of blogging.  A blog post should only have one topic.
I just read an interesting article about reaching out with the Gospel.  The article describes the kind of work one of my sons is in.  Some colleagues of mine are doing the same thing on a smaller scale.  I'd like to think that Kathy and I are part of the same process.  Training leaders who can carry the process forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment