Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Opportunities to make a difference:

 I've been pretty busy since I got home from Zambia, last week.
Part of my business has been getting over jetlag. It actually went pretty well. My lost suitcase finally arrived on Monday.

So, stay tuned, I'll be putting together a complete report, soon.

In the meantime, let me remind you of what my main, missions-related job is. Basically, I'm a pastor to missionaries. While I did a lot of things in Zambia, my main purpose in going was to encourage the Liebenzell USA missionaries (and some partners) who serve there. What a privilege.

I get to rub shoulders, cyber-wise and in person, with really great people, "[people] of whom this world [is] not worthy" (paraphrase of Hebrews 11:38). Some of them are in need of support, others are involved in projects that have the potential to make a great difference. If you are looking for a way to invest in Great Commission ministry let me know. I can share some options.

By His Grace,

HM

No comments:

Post a Comment