Friday, March 27, 2015

Computer, Impressionistic, and Impressions:

This piece is by Monet.
While the colors and shapes
that appear on the monitor
when I hook up my computer look
kinda-sorta like, it's not pretty at all.
It is amazing how dependent on technology we are.  Last night my laptop went black.  Panic!  Thankfully, I was able to hook it to a monitor & though the image looks like something an piece of impressionist art created by an "artist" on LSD, I can navigate enough to copy folders and files to a thumb drive.  So I rescued my class-notes, I have my android tablet, for which I have a keyboard, and I am able to use some computers here at the school, so nothing deadly.  Except for the computer.  Mary Lou, the IT guru here at PIU gave her official verdict, "Toast."

My class is a fun group.  Though there are only 9 of us, I have already identified several ethnicities, Palauan, Chuukese, Marshallese, Korean, African American, and one white guy--me.

To those who are praying for me, thanks.  I appreciate it.  Kathy arrives on Good Friday.

HM

No comments:

Post a Comment