Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's been almost a week since I (HM) returned from Guam where I was involved in the annual Board of Trustee's Meeting for Pacific Islands University.  The timing of this trip, being so close to our short-term ministry was unfortunate, but unavoidable.  The two are scheduled when they are for totally independent reasons.  Anyhow, the trip was good.  I think our board meeting was productive.
Here is a brief report by PIU President, David Owen: http://guamdaveo.blogspot.com/2015/02/piu-annual-board-meeting-concludes.html?spref=fb

I bought tickets for Kathy and me on Monday night.  I travel 3/17, and she 4/2.  We return to Covington 5/4.

The response to our fund-raising letter has been humbling and encouraging.  Thank you.  We have the funds we need for this trip.

Please pray for Divine enablement as we teach and work with the students at PIU.  
Thank you, 
hm

No comments:

Post a Comment